An aromatic herb tarragon is also called Naagdauna in Hindi.It’s extremely nutritious and hence beneficial to our body. It can be used as tea, as an infused oil or as a chewing leaf like betel leaves.
The benefits and uses of this herb are as follows:
- Cures insomnia by inducing sleep.
- Relieves depression and anxiety.
- Useful in relieving bad odour from the body and freshening our mouth.
- Powerful antioxidant, detoxifies our body and scavenges free radicals.
- Relieves toothache.
- A great appetizer.
- Effective against stomach problems, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia.
- Expels intestinal worms.
- Boosts the functioning of cardiovascular system.
- Strengthens and maintains female reproductive health.
- Improves eye health.
- Effective against bacterial infections.
- Enhances the flavour of foods.